Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Loving Summertime!

Summer time is probably my favorite time of year!  I love the long days and evenings just perfect for playing outside and going to bed way too late.  

These pictures are all completely out of order, and I'm too lazy to move them all around, so here ya go!

We visited our favorite Greeley park, Glenmere, which we hadn't been to in over two years!  In this picture, a slug had snuck onto Cameron's shoulders.  I don't think I'd ever seen a slug in Colorado before that.  The boys were captivated.



Our grass is FINALLY big enough for the boys to be able to run around on, and, on this day, put the swim suits on and run through the sprinklers!  It is SOOOOOO nice to be able to go outside barefoot without risking goat heads bloodying your feet. 



I have to capture them when they are all sitting happily together


But seriously, how do you fall asleep like this?

Doesn't Zane seem so thrilled?  



How many naked kids can we stuff into the water table?

We got to chicken-sit our neighbors' chickens when they were out of town a few times this summer.  The boys loved gathering eggs and feeding and watering them (and shhhhh don't tell the neighbors but catching them too!)





1 comment:

Κινητοί Τοίχοι - Movable Walls said...

Hello friend,
May I ask you for a favor? I am currently trying to generate a little more traffic for the blog through which I promote the products of my company. I would appreciate your visiting my blog from time to time, even if you have no interest in my products, as this is likely to boost visibility and provide better ranking of my blog in Google search. Cordial thanks.